By Xavier Carbonell Sánchez (coordinador)
Read or Download Adicciones tecnológicas: qué son y cómo tratarlas (Psicología) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar psychological research books
A 'sample' is not just an idea from records that has penetrated good judgment but in addition a metaphor that has encouraged a lot learn and theorizing in present psychology. The sampling method emphasizes the selectivity and the biases which are inherent within the samples of knowledge enter with which judges and selection makers are fed.
Interviewing is a useful instrument for the qualitative researcher. Steinar Kvale offers assurance of either the theoretical history and the sensible elements of the interview approach, incorporating dialogue of the wide range of equipment in interview dependent examine and different techniques to interpreting the knowledge.
In a multimethod laboratory research Alessia Ruf in comparison multimodal studying in system-paced and self-paced environments over the years. the consequences express that total contributors accomplished the top studying luck briefly- and long term after they discovered with visible texts and regulated the training time through themselves.
• scholars get useful perform in examining statistical reporting because it truly appears to be like in journals. In all of the sixty two workouts, your scholars will learn a short excerpt of statistical reporting from a printed examine article. • each one workout starts with guidance for reading the records within the excerpt.
- Bisexualität. Begriffsklärung und Theorien zur Entstehung (German Edition)
- Qualitative Forschung: Analysen und Diskussionen – 10 Jahre Berliner Methodentreffen (German Edition)
- The Counselling and Psychotherapy Research Handbook
- Collecting Qualitative Data: A Practical Guide to Textual, Media and Virtual Techniques
- Roadblocks on the Journey of Psychotherapy
Additional info for Adicciones tecnológicas: qué son y cómo tratarlas (Psicología) (Spanish Edition)