By Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg
- Leading authors overview state of the art of their box of research and supply their perspectives and views for destiny research
- Chapters are broadly referenced to supply readers with a complete record of assets at the themes covered
- All chapters contain finished heritage details and are written in a transparent shape that also is available to the non-specialist
Read Online or Download Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 1: 105 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Overseas assessment of Cytology offers present advances and entire stories in mobilephone biology-both plant and animal. Articles deal with constitution and keep an eye on of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, keep an eye on of mobilephone improvement and differentiation, and cellphone transformation and progress. Authored via many of the most suitable scientists within the box, every one quantity offers updated info and instructions for destiny learn.
First built as an available abridgement of the profitable instruction manual of Stem Cells, necessities of Stem mobile Biology serves the desires of the evolving inhabitants of scientists, researchers, practitioners, and scholars embracing the newest advances in stem cells. Representing the mixed attempt of seven editors and greater than 2 hundred students and scientists whose pioneering paintings has outlined our figuring out of stem cells, this e-book combines the necessities for a common realizing of grownup and embryonic stem cells with a presentation through the world's specialists of the newest examine information regarding particular organ platforms.
This quantity of International evaluate of Neurobiology concentrates on sleek innovations of focal epileptic networks. the quantity addresses particular subject matters reminiscent of seizures (including transition and termination), limbic networks, alteration of metabolism, and neocortical concentration and malformation of cortical improvement, between others.
This booklet offers a different creation to the examine of relationships among gender and biology, a middle a part of the feminist technological know-how examine culture which emerged approximately part a century in the past. Lynn Hankinson Nelson offers an available and balanced dialogue of analysis questions, heritage assumptions, tools, and hypotheses approximately biology and gender with which feminist scientists and technological know-how students significantly and constructively have interaction.
- Macrophages: Origin, Functions and Biointervention (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- Omic Studies of Neurodegenerative Disease - Part B (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Medicine and Evolution: Current Applications, Future Prospects (Society for the Study of Human Biology)
- Neural Stem Cells in Development, Adulthood and Disease (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Embryogenesis Explained
Additional resources for Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 1: 105 (International Review of Neurobiology)